Header info and footer logo

hlindeque's picture
hlindeque
Mon, 06/27/2016 - 02:56
Header info and footer logo

Good day and greetings to you,

I accidentally hit "reset settings" under admin/appearance/settings/md_structure and now the contact info in the gray bar above the header has disappeared. How do I get it back?

The logo in the footer "about-us" block has also disappeared and gives an error if I enable the block. I cant upload the logo because when I hit "Browse" under "Upload footer image" nothing happens.

Please help!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/27/2016 - 03:45

Hi,

About contact info in gray bar: please re-create, there is no way to get it back.

And problem with footer "about-us", please send us your site admin account by private comment, we would like to have a check. Note: please remember to back first.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/27/2016 - 04:31

Please send us your source code and database to our developer's email: [email protected]. We checked your site but did not know why popup did not appear when clicking browser. We think that we need to take a look at your code. 

hlindeque's picture
hlindeque
Mon, 06/27/2016 - 04:57

I have sent the complete site backup

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/27/2016 - 05:01

Only source and database of your website  please. Thank you.

Example:

Image title

and databse (.sql).

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/27/2016 - 22:22

Hi,

Please delete folder modules tin sites/all, copy folder modules in source downloaded from ThemeForest then clear drupal cache. Problem of button upload in theme settings will be fixed.

hlindeque's picture
hlindeque
Wed, 06/29/2016 - 00:42

Can you tell me Which modules specifically do I need to replace? I dont want to delete the entire folder as I have other modules installed as well

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/29/2016 - 00:54

So please update modules in modules/contrib.

hlindeque's picture
hlindeque
Wed, 06/29/2016 - 02:59

That fixed the problem. Thank you very much

khoa's picture
khoa
Thu, 11/03/2016 - 01:15

Hi Nina.Kovacova,

Can you please give me your FTP account?

Thanks!

khoa's picture
khoa
Thu, 11/03/2016 - 23:25

Hi,

I fixed your issue. Please check it.

Thanks!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.