Collapse

gapi78's picture
gapi78
Wed, 03/23/2016 - 18:09
Collapse

Hello

since MDST is based on Bootstrap can i use other bootstrap features like collapse. I try to do it but since collapse uses #tag mdst keeps trying to open a page and it's blank.

Any suggestions? I would like to use in in a block, also i would like to use a anchor feature but i cant due to the before mentioned problem.

regards

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 03/25/2016 - 03:39

Hi,

Could you describe more about problem? It will be great if we have some screenshots.

gapi78's picture
gapi78
Tue, 03/29/2016 - 18:34

I have a bit longer text on one page and i would like to have a button which would then jump to the text below (anchor link) it is usually like <a name="tag"> somewhere bellow and at the top you have <a href="#tag">link</a> but this thing doesnt work.

As for collapse i would like to have something similiar like this button http://getbootstrap.com/javascript/#collapse on the bootstrap page in a side block but since it uses # i cannot use it (maybe it missing a js also i dont know) but since this is based on bootstrap i thought it might work.

gapi78's picture
gapi78
Wed, 03/30/2016 - 15:22

I also tried the button version of collapse but no luck also. When i check the code i see that the transitions.js is loaded an it is needed by this function but again no luck at all

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 04/05/2016 - 06:08

Hi,

As default, the theme MDST does not support bootstrap.

Thus, you have to add file js and file css of bootstrap (open file template.process.inc - line 146 - in folder sites\all\themes\md_mdst\inc\front. You can see a list of file js and file css which are added into site then add class (as suggested on page getbootstrap)

In node, you can use href => #tag, but you have to choose full HTMl for text format

If you have any trouble, please give us your site url and admin account. We will check for you

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.