New portfolio style section

ale.liboni's picture
ale.liboni
Tue, 03/17/2015 - 12:29
New portfolio style section

Hi,
I have to add a new node type (liste_nozze) to my site.
I'd like to show the list of liste_nozze exactly like the portfolio section.
When I click on the single node I'd like to present it as a blog node.....

how may I create a new portfolio section to show my new node type?

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 03/20/2015 - 05:27

Hi,

Just create one page view,  menu type is normal and menu is Main menu

ale.liboni's picture
ale.liboni
Fri, 03/20/2015 - 09:19

Actually, I've done that duplicating the portfolio all page view.

The presentation of the list is not portfolio-like but it is blog-like. Then there is no link on the pics.... so I have no possibility to clik on the full content...

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/23/2015 - 06:17

Please send us your site url and admin account to [email protected] (also this forum link)

We will check this

gapi78's picture
gapi78
Wed, 02/17/2016 - 17:19

I would like to have a new section like portfolio. I have created another content type just as the portfolio, i have also cloned all the portfolio fields and set them up for my content type fields, i also copied the views template files for portfolio to my folder inside views templates i have created some content but i cannot get it to work correctly.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 02/17/2016 - 22:40

Gapi78,

could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment? We would like to have a check in your site. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 02/18/2016 - 04:19

Could you check FTP account again? We can not access.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 02/18/2016 - 05:02

please try following solution also:

Go to \sites\all\themes\md_mdst\css\front, open file drupal-add.css
line 165, delete overflow: auto;

@media screen and (min-width: 768px ) {
.portfolio-overlay article p {
display: block;
max-height: 80%;
overflow: auto;
}
}

then at the end of file, insert:

.portfolio-overlay article{
overflow-y: scroll;
}

gapi78's picture
gapi78
Thu, 02/18/2016 - 08:28

i have a bug/error which i cannot find how to resolve on the page http://dev.4skupina.si/?p=portfolio&portfolio=/ajax_portfolio/26 part of the tekst is overlaying and is blured/smudged

gapi78's picture
gapi78
Thu, 02/18/2016 - 08:41

found the problem it is in the ul portion of the text and it's because of the color FFF and the position abosulte

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 02/19/2016 - 04:06

Have you tried to clear cache? You could edit, add, remove CSS code in file custom.css but please remember to clear cache after changes.

gapi78's picture
gapi78
Mon, 02/22/2016 - 17:32

On portfolio page i have a problem because my tags are a bit long and on smaller screens the tags are displayed in two rows and when the pics appear they cover the second row so no tags are visible is there a possibility to change that, and another thing i would like to put a fixed content under the pics on the same page like a footer or something similar is it possible to do that?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 02/26/2016 - 03:08

Could you check your FTP again? We can not access. 

About "put a fixed content under the pics on the same page like a footer", could you explain more? We do not understand. A the moment, when hovering on your portfolio item, title will display.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/03/2016 - 22:35

Hi,

To fix the filter (break into 2 lines), please open file custom.css in folder sites/all/themes/md_mdst/css/front/

and add the following code at the bottom of the file

#portfolio .portfolio-list li {        display: inline-block;        padding: 10px 10px;    }    #portfolio .portfolio-list li a {      font-size: 14px;    }    #portfolio{      padding-bottom: 50px;      padding-top: 90px;    }

Save and clear cache.

About the 2nd request: put a fixed content under the pics on the same page like a footer or something similar

=> Please explain more. We do not understand. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.