missing div tag across all pages

tvsmvp's picture
tvsmvp
Fri, 02/26/2016 - 09:09
missing div tag across all pages

Please note:  When validating my site, I found that I was missing a closing div tag on all pages, regardless of content type or simplicity.  So, I think (though I could still be wrong) that it came not from something I'd put in place (like in a custom block or view) but from "MD TheNews."  After turning the site inside out and upside down, I found that the file "page.footer.inc" appeared to be missing a closing div tag.  Maybe it was missing that tag on purpose - but it appears as if it was actually a mistake.  Putting a closing div tag at the end of the file cleared up problems; afterwards the pages looked fine.  Proceed at your own risk - but this worked for me.  So far.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 02/28/2016 - 23:06

Hi,

We fixed this problem by inserting </div> at the end of file /md_thenews/templates/page--front.tpl.php. Thank you so much for your feedback. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.