Cloudflare causes site to freeze and not load properly

tvsmvp's picture
tvsmvp
Sat, 03/21/2015 - 14:09
Cloudflare causes site to freeze and not load properly

My site is run through cloudflare. When it's off, the site loads fine - when it's on (when cloudflare is on), then the site stops loading shortly after printing the first handful of items. I believe there is a conflict with jquery. How do I handle this?

tvsmvp's picture
tvsmvp
Sat, 03/21/2015 - 15:09

Okay - I solved this one myself.  If you have this issue, go to Cloudflare site > select "cloudflare settings" on the cog icon to the right of the site's name (in your list of sites) > on the next page select the "performance settings" tab > again on the next page, turn off "rocket loader" and uncheck (turn off if on) the "auto minify" settings for js and css.  I don't know if turning off all is necessary - but this did it for me.  Remember to clear you cache and wait a moment or two before looking for new (correct) results.

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 03/22/2015 - 23:11

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback, which really helps a lot

Shoud you have any suggestions, ideas, feel free to tell us. Creative and innovative thinhkings are always welcome

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.