Install issue -

tedwyer's picture
tedwyer
Mon, 06/23/2014 - 23:12
Install issue -

Hi. Just installed MD Max using profile version in new Drupal install and it hangs on the opening logo - never opens. There are no entries in the log files and no errors in status. Not sure where else to look. BrightRoadRecovery.com/br.
One thing I did notice in Chrome dev is that there is a discrepancy between what is expected style.css.map and what the file is actually named style.css.map.css. I suspect thats an error in the file naming. I fixed that and the the opening continues but still hangs on the logo. At another point it is looking in the wrong base directory for a file "GET http://brightroadrecovery.com/sites/all/themes/md_max/images/map-marker.png 404 (Not Found). The base director is /br/sites.

Would like to get this remedied asap. Client waiting.

Thanks much

TD

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 06/24/2014 - 04:47

Hi,
Please check your email

Cindy,

jfox280's picture
jfox280
Sat, 07/19/2014 - 10:21

I am having the same issue. Can you tell me how to fix?

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 07/20/2014 - 22:58

Hi jfox280,
Please send us your site as well as admin account via [email protected] (and also this support link)
We will check your problem

Cindy,

josee's picture
josee
Mon, 07/28/2014 - 18:23

I do have the same issue as tedwyer

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 07/29/2014 - 23:50

Hi Josee,
Please send us your site as well as admin account via [email protected]
We will check and fix the problem

eurohaggis's picture
eurohaggis
Wed, 01/06/2016 - 13:58

Same problem here using MAMP for dev.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 01/06/2016 - 21:47

Hi Eurohaggis, 

It would much better if you could upload your site on a free host then give us your site url, admin accoun and FTP account. 

Or please send us your database + shortcode 

We will check and fix your problem 

(just check "private message" under the comment box for security)

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 01/07/2016 - 22:50

Hi,

Please check if the file index.php is missing or not?

Also, please check your email. We send you an update file

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 01/11/2016 - 05:49

Please install jquery update annd use js version 1.8 or higher for your site. Problem appears because default js of Drupal is in version 1.4 - not suitable with MD Max theme. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 01/11/2016 - 23:16

When re-installing, had you deleted old database in local and file setting.php in site/default?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 01/12/2016 - 03:56

We still recommend you install profile theme. If you install manual, you could not see full demo and enable modules.

You could start with deleting file setting.php in site/default (note: save file default.settings.php), create new database and install profile theme. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 01/13/2016 - 02:20

Please check your email, Eurohaggis 

kewin's picture
kewin
Thu, 02/11/2016 - 03:04

Hello,

Few days I've purchased this theme.

I have big problems with the installation of a theme.
The theme has been uploaded to the fresh (bare) drupal 7.4
Theme has been succesfully uploaded, then modules... (with some issuses concerning the update of js update, views and ctools). The last module has been duplicatetd, so i had to remove it from files.
When I got to switching on the modules (I do not remember exactly which one was it right now) I have been asked to switch a whole bunch of others to have the major one working. I clicked to continue and got the message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _views_theme_functions() (previously declared in /var/www/virtual/kewin/drupal7/sites/spdesign.biz/modules/contrib/views/theme/theme.inc:18) in /var/www/virtual/kewin/drupal7/sites/all/modules/views/theme/theme.inc on line 18

As I couldn't do ANYTHING (no chances to use admin features) I aked my internet provider to install it for me once again. He didn't manage it - question of memory (which in my case server is 2GB)...

I have sent 2 emails concernig these issues to info@ ...and had no reply ...which I find very frustrating...

I just hope that you are going to resolve my case...

Thank you,

Konrad

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 04:00

Sorry for our delay. We just came back from holiday.

We are checking this problem and would like to reply ASAP. Thank you for your patience in advance.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 22:57

- About problem at #22: we checked and could see you had 2 folders View and deleted one in site/spdesign.biz so it will not occur again.

- Problem at #23:

1 - duplicated modules at site/spdesign.biz/modules
=> delete folder site/spdesign.biz/modules/ctools

2 - Move all module in site/spdesign.biz/modules to site/all/modules. Module (delete all duplicated module also).

3 - Download new package drupal 7, copy folder site/default to folder site

4 - Delete folder site/spdesign.biz 

5 - Download new md_max_install_profile.zip from themeforest or your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/kewin), extract, copy folder profile/mdmax to folder profile.

6 - re-install your site

dpharris's picture
dpharris
Sat, 04/02/2016 - 18:33

Image title

This is all that is happening for me.

dpharris's picture
dpharris
Sun, 04/03/2016 - 21:59

I reinstalled from the profile...all is well on this one.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.