Backgrounds and MD Max Twitter Images not showing up

daxter's picture
daxter
Fri, 02/03/2017 - 20:27
Backgrounds and MD Max Twitter Images not showing up

I promise I'll try and make this my last request.

In going through setting, I seem to have lost the ability to update images on the home page. The twitter display will no longer hold an image. Additionally, I can't change the setting in appearance to add a background to header, footer, or body. Any ideas what can cause this? Credentials to follow.

daxter's picture
daxter
Fri, 02/03/2017 - 21:43

To update this, it seems that every single image I'm uploading that is supposed to appear on the home page is not appearing where it should. I just uploaded a new site logo and now the menu is pushed up against the top. Ideas?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 02/05/2017 - 22:07

Hi,

You can please go to /admin/structure/pages/nojs/operation/page-home/handlers/page_home_panel_context/content => View: Max Twitter - Tweet: Master => Setting => CSS properties => Add ID twitter.

daxter's picture
daxter
Sun, 02/05/2017 - 22:14

That id is already added. That was the first image I tried to add to the home page that didn't work. Now not only the Twitter graphic, but the logo at the top of the site and any backgrounds added to the header body or footer in the appearance settings. None of them show up.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 02/05/2017 - 23:33

Please make sure that you choose a right option in "Background repeat".

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.