translation of title/ subtitle of quicktab (About - Tab Four)

kewin's picture
kewin
Tue, 03/29/2016 - 15:29
translation of title/ subtitle of quicktab (About - Tab Four)

Hello,

After few hours fight, I give up. I can't see a way to transalte title and subtitle of Quicktab (About Tab Four).

It is quite easy to translate all the quicktabs which are inside of the block, still there is no chance for me to translate the major, mentioned part.

I've tried in translation (there is no such a field), tried to configure quicktab - can only clone it or delate it.

Thank you,

Kewin

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/30/2016 - 00:34

Hi Kewin,

1 - Go to module, enable String translation

2 - Go to /admin/config/regional/translate/i18n_string, set as below image and Refesh String

Image title

3 - Go to /Admin/Config/Regional/Translate/Translate, Search subtitle and title of quicktab four to translate

Image title

kewin's picture
kewin
Wed, 03/30/2016 - 14:11

Hello Phuonght,

I've been following the same path (although I've been selecting all the strings (just in case)). This time I've sellected those you pointed. No positive result.

These 2 fields inside the quicktab are not to be found in translate. Any suggestions????

p.s. Just in case - here are the 2 fields I am talking about (marked with question marks).

Thank you,

Kewin

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/30/2016 - 22:43

So could you send us your site admin account? We would like to have a check.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/31/2016 - 06:12

Hi, 

Please download the attached file in your email, and update in sites\all\modules\custom\mdm_site\quicktabs\theme

Then Refresh String with the above guide in comment #2

kewin's picture
    kewin
    Thu, 03/31/2016 - 16:43

Hello Cindy,

Thanks you for a file.

I did as you've pointed. The situation remains the same - the title and subtitle in the quicktab Tab Four still can not be translated....

Kewin

kewin's picture
    kewin
    Fri, 04/01/2016 - 15:51

Hello,

Just want to let you know that the mentioned fields are traslatable (do not ask me how).
    Still, thank you on taking care of it!

Kewin

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.