FAQ with collapsible items

khm's picture
khm
Fri, 11/06/2015 - 10:12
FAQ with collapsible items

Hi, I need to make a collapsible FAQ, where it is possible to open/close questions. 

Under home1 you have a setup which might be useful but I see that all section stay open when clicked. Ideally only one should stay open at a time.

I am using home default panel setup, is it possible to re-use the home 1 about collapsible section under home default, if so how?

I tried to install the Drupal Accordion module  which i have used on other drupal installations but I struggle to make it work with this theme. 

If the home 1 collapsible section could be applied to a panel in home default that would work just fine for me.

Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 11/10/2015 - 03:38

On your site,

please take a look at dev/about/videoe, it has Accordion Toggle example, you can make your FAQ similar to it.

About "home 1 collapsible section": you can take a look at dev/faq/faq1, we created a demo for you.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.