Problem with portfolio navigation/on.click

khm's picture
khm
Tue, 10/27/2015 - 15:40
Problem with portfolio navigation/on.click

Hi

I've discovered a problem with portfolio link function embedded in view/section. 

- when clicking the imager in center (cross-hair) the selected page opens and you get next/previous & close function on top of page

- when clicking item title (below cross-hair) the top navigation is 

I would expect behavior to be identical whether one selects image on-click or title below. 

Also, where can I expand the mouse-over field on the image?

Thanks in advance

Rgds

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 10/28/2015 - 23:49

Hi,

- About behavior:

Which behavior would you like to use? In our theme, it is set to open "quick-view" when clicking image center and go to detailed content when cliking title. If you choose one of them, your site can have no "quick-view" or detailed content of portfolio.

- Expand mouse-over field:

If you would like to expand mouse-over field, there is an instruction for you:

• Open block view Max_portfolio_col_4 (md-max/admin/structure/views/view/max_portfolio_col4/edit), default is col 4, if you are using col 3 or col 2, please open corresponding block.

• In FIELDS, add a new field "Content: Path", move it to above of "Global Custom Text"

• Click "Content: Path", uncheck "Create a label". In Style setting, check "customize filed HTML" then edit HTML Element to NONE. Check "Customize field and label wrapper HTML" then edit Wrapper HTML element to NONE. Uncheck "Add default classes"

• Edit "Global Custom Text":  edit part [field_portfolio_image] to

<a href="[path]" class="project-link portfolio-zoom">[field_portfolio_image]</a>

khm's picture
khm
Mon, 11/02/2015 - 08:26

I haven't been able to get this to work. There was no content path option in fields>add fields. 

The ideal feature would actually be a combination of the two for both image and text link.

A detail view (as when clicking text link) but with the top navigation bar as when clicking image.

Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 11/05/2015 - 22:17

Please check your site and see if it works :)

khm's picture
khm
Fri, 11/06/2015 - 04:11

Perfect! Case closed thanks :)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.