Ability to send a webform feedback to a certain email

daxter's picture
daxter
Wed, 03/18/2015 - 19:57
Ability to send a webform feedback to a certain email

Hello!

I am running into issues trying to get an email address as a variable based on a dropdown display|data pair. I want the user to be able to select a department from a Drop-Down, and the webform module to email it to the corresponding department's email. Ideas?

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/19/2015 - 00:40

Hi,

You can create an additional field in webform, in TYPE you choose Select options

then go to tabs email, choose Component value > choose your newly created field 

daxter's picture
daxter
Thu, 03/19/2015 - 22:11

Well, I did, and it's not sending the emails. It is configured properly, but the email is not sending. It says the form submission is subbessfule, but it's not actually getting sent. Any idea how to troubleshoot? do you still have the login for my domain?

daxter's picture
daxter
Thu, 03/19/2015 - 22:11

Well, I did, and it's not sending the emails. It is configured properly, but the email is not sending. It says the form submission is subbessfule, but it's not actually getting sent. Any idea how to troubleshoot? do you still have the login for my domain?

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 03/20/2015 - 00:33

Hi,

Does your host support sending email?

Your host have to support sending email and you have to install https://www.drupal.org/project/smtp

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.