translations in buttons and some text

marta.oliveira's picture
marta.oliveira
Tue, 08/30/2016 - 18:23
translations in buttons and some text

Hi

found some problems and difficulties in translations. have installed i18n and stringoverrides.

can not translate using stringoverrides

1- "Subscribe" button in newsletter - try to add string in stringoverrides and does not work

2- "Read more" label in blog 

3-"SHOW MORE" label in portfolio

can you help me in these translations?

thanks 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 08/31/2016 - 04:51

Hi,

Can you please send us your site admin account?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 09/01/2016 - 00:09

1, Subscribe in newletter: go to file simplenews-block-form.tpl.php (sites/all/themes/md_make/templates/simplenews), customize at line 3

($form['submit']['#value'] = 'Subscribe';)

2, readmore in blog:

• in case it is in page list blog: go to file views-view-fields--blog--page-blog-classic-left.tpl.php (sites/all/themes/md_make/templates/views/page/blog/blog-classic/blog classic left), customize at line 47

• in case text is in homepage: go to file views-view-fields--blog--block-lasted-news-homepage.tpl.php (sites/all/themes/md_make/templates/views/block/blog/blog lasted news), customize at line 52

3, show more:

go to admin/structure/views/view/portfolio_art137/edit/block_7?destination=node/187 >"Pager" > the second Infinite Scroll

marta.oliveira's picture
marta.oliveira
Thu, 09/01/2016 - 05:28

Hi, 

sorry, but i dont understand

i dont want to customize, i want the translation in EN, ES, PT, and much more....

what do you mean to customize 

????

sorry

thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 09/07/2016 - 00:09

Hi,

You can please replace

with

($form['submit']['#value'] = t( 'Subscribe');)

and use string https://www.drupal.org/project/stringoverrides to translate text. 

marta.oliveira's picture
marta.oliveira
Wed, 09/07/2016 - 09:42

Hi,

Ok ok

thanks 

M

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.