Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in drupal_render()

marta.oliveira's picture
marta.oliveira
Mon, 08/15/2016 - 14:04
Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in drupal_render()

Hi

again , this error happends and i dont know where.

Open my front page , first time OK. after when i change to "portfolio" page, this error happends

Image title

when I chick again this error disapears.

How can I detect what happends?????

can you explain to me the source of this?

put my site in maintenance mode but if needed  you have credencials ( www.art137.com).  can you help me?

( I clear cache, several times)

• Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in element_children() (line 6525 of /home/artpt/public_html/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in drupal_render() (line 5982 of /home/artpt/public_html/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in drupal_render() (line 6037 of /home/artpt/public_html/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in element_children() (line 6525 of /home/artpt/public_html/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in drupal_render() (line 5982 of /home/artpt/public_html/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in drupal_render() (line 6037 of /home/artpt/public_html/includes/common.inc).

thanks

marta.oliveira's picture
marta.oliveira
Tue, 08/16/2016 - 04:00

hi, sorry

but please help me , there is a way to solve this permanently???

where can i correct this in code?

thanks

M.

marta.oliveira's picture
marta.oliveira
Tue, 08/16/2016 - 05:53

Hi, already solved my problem, but i need to know if there is a way to avoid this.

yesterday, i try to create a new newsletter and i deleted the newsletter from template. 

When i do this, the component in front page doesnot work, correctly. Go to component and add my newsletter, and error always happends.

Now i have make a new component with newsletter that i created , deleted old one and it is OK.

Why when i do this with old component , the error happends?

thanks

M.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 08/17/2016 - 04:11

Hi,

This problem is because there is an empty section. You just need to remove that empty section

If you could not manage the problem, just send us the link where the error appears

marta.oliveira's picture
marta.oliveira
Thu, 08/25/2016 - 03:30

Hi

already solved my problem, 

but the section was not empty...   when i remove and add again the component , the error desapears.

thanks

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.