Can't delete images in AweContent or upload them

erevos's picture
erevos
Sat, 08/06/2016 - 13:38
Can't delete images in AweContent or upload them

Hello,

I Can't delete images in AweContent or a lot of times can't upload them. Also sometimes an error occurred when I saved my changes and the page saved with a header and none of the staff(blocks etc) and then I couldn't use AweContent to that page again.I tried to update but I had the same problems.

I also want to use the the "onepage-video-fullheight" but the menu and the map don't work properly.When I use your default homepage has a little gap above the header that I don't want it. I will send you login an ftp details in a second message so you can check.

Thank you.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 06:39

Hi,

Please check again

We still can upload, delete and save image in awecontent as normal. You can check here http://dev-rubin-diviner.pantheonsite.io/?q=node/132

Also, we do not see problem with the menu, please send us some screenshot of the issue

Check your FTP account again. It cannot be accessed

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 08/08/2016 - 22:45

Hi,

After access your FTP, we see nothing

Image title

Please check again or which path we need to access?

erevos's picture
erevos
Tue, 08/09/2016 - 03:07

Hi,

I double checked the credentials and they are correct. Please make sure that you use SFTP protocol and not FTP, the path is  " /srv/bindings/c2ad90039bff46e3b9da7953a18de911/code "

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 08/11/2016 - 23:50

Hi,

Please check your site. We fixed the menu, map and gap on header. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.