BUTTONS TRANSLATIONS

TMSWEB's picture
TMSWEB
Mon, 02/29/2016 - 15:01
BUTTONS TRANSLATIONS

How do I translate the FORMS BUTTONS (SEND MESSAGE, SIGN UP, etc ..)?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/29/2016 - 23:38

Hi,

Please take a look at module https://www.drupal.org/project/stringoverrides to translate form buttons. Also, make sure that you are using latest version of theme.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/24/2016 - 06:32

1. Button Send Message => please use module stringoverrides:

Image title

2. Text and button of Awecontent => please use module i18n, (go to Module => enable Multilingual content)

=> In Publishing options => Multilingual support, check Enabled, With Translation

Image title

=> In Multilingual settings => Extended language support, check Extended - All defined languages will be allowed

Image title

Save

• Step2 : Choose your original language for your site (in edit mode of page )

Image title

Then each  page will have option to translate and you can translate the Awecontent content. Of coures, Sign up button also. 

Image title

See the result:

Image title

TMSWEB's picture
TMSWEB
Wed, 03/09/2016 - 09:20

Hi!

We installed STRINGOVERRIDES, but NOT WORKING.

See captures:

Image title

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/09/2016 - 21:27

Could you send us your site admin account by private comment?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/09/2016 - 22:03

Sorry,

Are you doing some configuration with your site? We can not access site again.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/09/2016 - 22:57

Please copy all folder in "site" (folders "Default", "All") then delete Awecontent in "module".

After that, download and replace new drupal for site, download and re-install awecontent. Maybe htacess has some error.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/09/2016 - 23:38

Sorry,

- Please copy all folders (folder "default", folder "all") in folder "site" to another place for backing up, we will re-use it later.

- Download new Drupal installation package and replace current Drupal in your site with new one. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 03/10/2016 - 21:39

Sorry,

We can not copy file through your SFTP. Do you have cPanel or any file management program? Please do as below instruction:

• delete current folder sites/all and copy folder "all" in folder backup to folder "sites"

• delete current folder sites/default and copy "default" in folder backup to folder "sites"

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 03/10/2016 - 23:18

Sorry but we can not do like that, it does not make sense. 

Also, please wait until we notify that all works done and do not make any configuration like yesterday. If you and us work at the same time, your site can be broken down again. You can finish your work first then notify us too.

We can not reply in few minutes because our developer has many cases of some customers too so thank you for your patience in advance. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/10/2016 - 23:54

Hi,

Please check your email. We need some more information

kvaname's picture
kvaname
Tue, 05/31/2016 - 16:58

Hi!

I would like to translate the text "Subscribe" on the button in the newsletter block in the theme Make. I have try String Overrides and module i18n an fallow every steps but it doesn't work. I don't want to translate the whole page, I don't want to creat an other node in an other language. I want to translate only the text "Subscribe" on the button. So how can I do that?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 06/02/2016 - 22:56

Kvaname,

Please go to file simplenews-block-form.tpl.php (sites/all/themes/md_make/templates/simplenews), line 3, you can change name of button there.  

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.