Custom Logo not working

brendonheinst's picture
brendonheinst
Mon, 02/29/2016 - 14:52
Custom Logo not working

LS,

For some reason I can't add a custom logo at the theme settings. Everything looks well but it still loads the standard "make" logo.

Please advice.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/29/2016 - 21:42

Hi,

Could you send us your site url and admin account by private comment? We would like to have a check in your site. 

brendonheinst's picture
brendonheinst
Wed, 03/02/2016 - 16:21

Okay, that's also solved. 

I just have one more question though: how do I add or remove product page tabs (such as the example "Info & Care") on the product page? Preferably I want to remove "Info & Care" and create "Tech Specs"

Brendon

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 03/03/2016 - 21:43

Please go to template file node--shop-product.tpl.php (sites\all\themes\md_make\templates\node\product), section nav-tabs and tab-content.

brendonheinst's picture
brendonheinst
Fri, 03/04/2016 - 09:45

Thank you. I'm still figuring out why the main slider is wider than the viewport.. Whatever settings I make it stays this way. This makes that there is a whitespace on the very right of the website when you scroll right.

marta.oliveira's picture
marta.oliveira
Sat, 03/05/2016 - 13:09

Hi

having same problem with logo ( I can't add a custom logo at the theme settings ) 

what is the solution to that problem in your site?

thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 03/07/2016 - 03:42

Marta.Oliveira, 

Could you tell us if there is any error when you upload a logo? Also, please send us your site url and admin account by private comment, we would like to have a check in your site. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 03/07/2016 - 03:55

Brendonheinst,

Could you send us some screenshots of problem? We checked your site but could not see as you mentioned. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 03/07/2016 - 04:41

Marta.Oliveira, 

Please go to your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/martaoliveira) to download an updated file of theme and check if it works.

marta.oliveira's picture
marta.oliveira
Mon, 03/07/2016 - 04:57

ok, thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 03/07/2016 - 04:56

Please update Md_make-7.X-2.2.Zip. Current version in your site is 2.1.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.