Anchor links on homepage

Tue, 12/29/2015 - 23:05
Anchor links on homepage

Hi,

Am trying to use anchor links for the homepage sections but am encountering 2 issues.

1. When clicking on the link on the menu, it reloads the page and shows a white screen. Only after refreshing the page will it show the page at the correct section.

Link: http://live.actigage.site.gsi.sg

2. When i try to add an ID to a section under AWEContent, some of the CSS classes like "section-contact" don't load on the webpage causing the styling to go off.  

Image title

Thanks ! 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 12/30/2015 - 05:54

Hi,

Could you send us your admin account and FTP account by private comment? We would like to take a closer look at problems.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 12/31/2015 - 03:49

Sorry how about your FTP information?

antoniodltm's picture
antoniodltm
Thu, 05/19/2016 - 10:53

Hi. 

I have same problem number 1.

What can I do to solve it?

Thanks.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 05/19/2016 - 22:18

Hi Antoniodltm,

Please go to your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/antoniodltm) to add your purchase code of your MD Make theme then send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment, we would like to have a check and fix problem for you. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 05/26/2016 - 05:22

As we can see, you set your homepage as onepage type. And in case it is onepage, we need to use main menu but not megamenu (our developer changed already).

You can go to edit homepage, in Awecontent, add ID for region as same as link in menu (for example: region "Team" has link as #brands in menu, use F12 to check, you will see region has ID "brands" - remember ID needs to be set in Awecontent). Again, please note that we can not use megamenu for onepage. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.