Problem with changing images in the "iPhone" slider on landing page

BJVC's picture
BJVC
Thu, 11/26/2015 - 09:49
Problem with changing images in the "iPhone" slider on landing page

Hi,

I am trying to change the images / add images within the iPhone frame on the landing page.

When I click the pen to edit the Slide Show I see the small preview frame on the top left with two place holders (I guess for the existing two images).

Image title

Image title

Image title

When I click on "book" the Upload dialog appears, but I can't upload (click on "Just click here" also does not work), can't choose any file from the library and I also hav no idea how to delete any of the existing images.

Image title

Any idea how I can a) delete the two slides in your premade iPhone slide show and b) how to get the upload working again?

Thanks a lot!

Cheers

BJ

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 11/26/2015 - 21:59

Hi,

We check and it still works normally on our site. Could you send us your site url and admin account? We would like to have a check.

Please remember to check "Private message" for security reason :)

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 11/28/2015 - 03:11

Hi,

Just try to F5 

BJVC's picture
BJVC
Sat, 11/28/2015 - 05:11

I tried F5 but nothing happens in regards to the iPhone slide.

I do have a second picture in out thou where I have no idea where it came from, but still I can't upload any new pics or change the existing ones.

I also tried replacing the whole area with a new template from scratch with the iPhone slides, but again I can't remove any of the pics or upload / change any new ones or replace the existing ones.

Please have a look into this again, I really like the look of this but if I can't make any changes it is useless.

Thanks!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 12/01/2015 - 03:38

We checked on your site and it seems to work normally.

Image title

Image title

We could delete and add more images also. Would you like to check again?

BJVC's picture
BJVC
Wed, 12/02/2015 - 02:49

I tried it all over again but still ccan't delete or add any pictures.

I also see the trash can icon, but if I click it nothing happens.

Tried it with Firefox and Edge as well as on different PCs. If you can do it, please remove the initial image, the one that comes from your theme. As long as it only shows related images its still not great, but would do for now until I have further information what the user wants on his page before it goes live.

Thanks!

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 12/02/2015 - 03:59

Hi,

We removed the initial image already

Are you using the newest version of browser? If not, please update the latest version

Also, please delete file jquery.min.php in folder js 

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 12/03/2015 - 21:38

Thank you very much for all your test and feedback

We will check your site on Mac and feedback you asap

We are very sorry for this inconvenience 

Regards,

BJVC's picture
BJVC
Sat, 05/21/2016 - 10:46

Hi there,

any conclusions on my issue with changing images?
I have another site with the same issue, still working with Windows 10 and Firefox.

No way I can add new images neither from the library nor via upload.

I would really appreciate if you could reply with a useful hint on how to work with this problem.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers

BJ

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 05/22/2016 - 22:51

So

please send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment. We would like to check then fix problem for you.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.