creating new page

ekkljs's picture
ekkljs
Fri, 10/23/2015 - 02:14
creating new page

Instead of editing pre-installed home page, how do I place full width md slider into header area?

As you can see the pic, when I create a new page, it comes with pre-installed(?) header page and there is no button to remove it. Thus fullwidth md slider is disaplyed after pre-installed header page.

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 10/23/2015 - 04:27

Hi,

When you create a basic page, if you don not want the header image, you can check "Not header section" in Publishing Options

Image title

kikko's picture
kikko
Thu, 04/14/2016 - 13:01

HI Cindy, I don't find this on my Publishing option. What I have done wrong?

ekkljs's picture
ekkljs
Fri, 10/23/2015 - 05:31

Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 10/23/2015 - 06:03

Did you enable enable module awe_permission? If you enabled, please go to admin/awe-content/permission to choose and save. If not, disable it.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 10/23/2015 - 06:45

To solve this problem, you need to use phpmyadmin.

- In your database, find "md_fullscreen_slider" then you will see list name of fullscreen sliders

- Edit/ change machine name column that has value clone-md-header-slider-fullheight-1445583211 to md-header-webform.

Image title

If you could not do it, please send us your phpmyadmin, we would like to help you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 04/15/2016 - 04:37

Kikko,

could you send us your site url and admin account by private comment? We would like to have a check.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 04/24/2016 - 22:22

Sorry,

We can not access your FTP, please check it again. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 04/25/2016 - 06:05

- About "can't see the text and the option when i make a new page or I want to change a page with awecontent": do not make sure what text and option you mentioned but if it is "Not header section" so it does not exit in Avendor theme.

- To remove header image: please go to admin/appearance/settings/md_avendor > tab page. add link page in page title ad set title <none>.

- Error: we would like to work and reply later.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 04/26/2016 - 22:41

Sorry,

Did you mentioned tab as below image?

We check many times but awecontent seems to work normally in your site.

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 04/27/2016 - 22:29

Of course. If there is any problem more, please feel free to contact us. We would like to support at any time. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.