links to blog nodes resulting in "Page Not Found"

theonlykieran's picture
theonlykieran
Wed, 06/25/2014 - 15:54
links to blog nodes resulting in "Page Not Found"

Hi, on each of the sample blog entries on this template, and each new blog entry I create, I see the short form entry on the magnum page, but when I go to click on the link "Read More" it's trying to go to /magnum-onepage/node/25, but I get a page not found. Can you please advise? Thank you.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 06/25/2014 - 23:29

Hi,
Please check your email
We've sent you the email for fixing that problem

Cindy,

ralutkus's picture
ralutkus
Fri, 12/11/2015 - 13:28

Hi Cindy,

I also have the same problem, I found this in the Blog. Clean install for example in the Blog area choose "SoundCloud Post" and I click in READ MORE. At the bottom the button points to http://192.168.25.72/node/26 checked with the link and the page this 192.168.25.72/?q=/node/26 it.

What you told me the FullSlide not this worked also get the same error page not looked log.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 12/11/2015 - 22:00

Hi Ralutkus,

Could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP account? We would like to have a check and fix problem in your site. 

Please remember to check "Private messge' for security reason.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 12/14/2015 - 05:53

Ralutkus,

We just solved "Featured work" section already. And about Blog problem, it seems to work normally. Would you like to check again?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 12/14/2015 - 22:54

We just went to view "Work" in your site and added multimedia. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.