modules or configuration errors

Enric's picture
Enric
Thu, 04/17/2014 - 04:44
modules or configuration errors

I installed Magnum on my Linux server: PHP 5.2.9, MySQL 5.1.32.
First of all I have to change webform module, the template version doesn't support PHP 5.2.X and is only available for PHP 5.3.X. or higher.

The result; I have many errors anywhere:

First I can't edit any content... thats the result:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function file_type_is_enabled() in /usr/home/abenhumeya/www/sites/all/modules/contrib/media/media.module on line 995

Unable to change apperance content.

Could you help me please?

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 04/17/2014 - 06:25

Hi,
Firstly, thanks for your concern in our product
Regarding your question, please go to Media module, remove folder file_entity and then clear cache

Enric's picture
Enric
Thu, 04/17/2014 - 09:03

Now I'm working on a localhost.

All seems to work fine, but I have a problem with Featured Work view. I created three content type of work but these are not shown and I would like to be shown in the section on more work.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 04/17/2014 - 23:32

Hi,
If you go to Content/Add content/work, your new work will be automatically added in the section More Work
and if you want it to be shown in Feature work, just check "Promoted to front page" in "Publishing options" tab below (right above the Save button)
Regards,

Enric's picture
Enric
Wed, 04/23/2014 - 07:23

Ok all works fine!

Now I have problems with translations.

Using a single page, how I can define each one for each language? The other contents are translated, but have not set a homepage in English and one in Spanish homepage.

The other problem with the translation is that I can't translate the introduction published in appearance.

Could you help me please? Thanks in advance.

Enric's picture
Enric
Wed, 04/23/2014 - 07:31

I would also set the example of the home 3's in ThemeForest.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 04/24/2014 - 00:15

Hi,
Our Theme currently has not supported full translation yet
Thus, translating as you said above is a custom work and you will have to pay the fee
If you agree, just contact us
Regards,

Enric's picture
Enric
Thu, 04/24/2014 - 07:27

Hi cindy,

How much it will cost?
Another problem: I put two social icons in the footer but it doesn't display!

Thanks.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 04/24/2014 - 22:42

Hi,
About the custom work, please contact us via [email protected] for the detail
And the social icons in footer region, please send us your site as well as admin account via [email protected]
Regards,

Enric's picture
Enric
Wed, 05/28/2014 - 04:03

Hi!
I have a lot of errors in my Magnum site.

For example:
Notice: Undefined index: field_image_big_text in include() (line 37 of /home/abenhumeya/www/sites/all/themes/md_magnum/template/views/work/views-view-fields--work--block.tpl.php).
Notice: Undefined index: field_image_sub_text in include() (line 38 of /home/abenhumeya/www/sites/all/themes/md_magnum/template/views/work/views-view-fields--work--block.tpl.php).

- I'm unable to add more than one icon choosing type of text and button display style 2.

- The order of multimedia images are not the order i did in the content.

I don't know what happen exatly with this template, but i have a lot of problems all time!

Thanks for your help!

Enric

Enric's picture
Enric
Wed, 05/28/2014 - 09:33

Other things I've seen in smartphone version:

- The text after the icon in the header, title and subtitle are not displayed.

- The youtube video doesn't work in the smartphone version.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.