Problems Installing Theme to Local Environment

beansprout1's picture
beansprout1
Thu, 03/06/2014 - 18:14
Problems Installing Theme to Local Environment

Hey,

So, I'm able to install Drupal just fine, but when it comes time to install the theme, I just can't get it to work.

I've tried manually installing it. I've tried using the Drupal dialog options. I've even tried the method discussed in the video in the documentation. The only error I've seen is a "Connection Timed Out" whenever I try installing via Drupal's dialog method.

I'm currently using Drupal 7.26 on WAMPserver 2.2.22 with PHP 5.3.13 & MySQL 5.5.24 installed.

I feel like I've exhausted my resources and have come up with nothing. I'm able to install other themes without the "connection time out" error. Any ideas?

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/06/2014 - 22:55

Hi,
Did you use demo install?
Please send us some screenshots to check your problem.
Regards,

beansprout1's picture
beansprout1
Fri, 03/07/2014 - 19:22

Well, I tried to do the demo install.

Here's a video detailing the different methods I tried to install the theme (I thought it would be more slightly more efficient than screenshots.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCKXYq4wsAY&feature=youtu.be

In the first bit I tried to clarify that I was starting from fresh. I dumped the tables from Drupal, deleted the files within the folder, and then cleared the cashe.

For the first installation method, I tried the demo install. When that didn't work I deleted the files and made sure everything was still clean.

I then went on to install Drupal 7.26 so I could try installing via Drupal's dialogue box. When that didn't work, I went with a manual installation of the theme.

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 03/09/2014 - 23:20

Hi,
Firstly, we are sorry for replying late. And also thank you very much for your concern in our product.
Please send us your Skype ID via [email protected]. We will support you directly.
Regards,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.