Configuration

benchesters's picture
benchesters
Thu, 08/04/2016 - 08:10
Configuration

This theme is so difficult to work with, I have searched the DB for certain words as I cannot find them in the back end at all. Maybe it's me!

- the HELLO, LET ME TELL YOU A STORY and the image behind it - where are these in the back end? I see no reference in the mysql for them either, how do I change them? Also the video too, can't see that YouTube URL anywhere the MYSQL DB.

- The next bit, "It's Nice To Meet You" - where is this in the back end, I cannot find it anywhere?

I have wasted an hour already looking for these two without even moving down to the rest of the template yet

- why is the intro block empty - /admin/structure/block/manage/md_magnum_module/introduction/configure

I have configured lots of Drupal site and cannot understand how this has been built at all.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 08/06/2016 - 05:51

Hi,

Please go to /admin/appearance/settings/md_magnum > tab "Design"

- in "Header", you can find where to change header background type that is displayed as a video with text "HELLO LET ME TELL YOU"

- in "Introduction", you can customize "Introduction" title, description and the button also. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.