Work content-type, description and image slider dont show up

malbuchh's picture
malbuchh
Mon, 06/01/2015 - 17:30
Work content-type, description and image slider dont show up

Hi,

For one work- item which has  "promoted to front page" enabled I added 3 description items + icons and  3 multimedia items (images). Anyway they dont show up on the front page. I am looking for the same behaviour as on http://demo.megadrupal.com/d7/md-magnum/.

Also the Button in the introduction part won't show up ..

Any advice what I am doing wrong?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/03/2015 - 23:18

Hi,

Please check description of node if it has "promoted to front page" and if recent node of work has "promoted to front page". Because descriptions displayed on main page is in recent node "promoted to front page" (not recent node of work).

And check if node that you want multimedia be displayed on the front page has "promoted to front page". If it has please disable. And check if that node is recent node of work which does not have "promoted to front page" also.

About introduction part, please go to admin/appearance/settings/md_magnum, edit whatever you want in introduction tab design tab, there is introduction block's config.

If problems still exit please send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts (forrum link as well) via this email: [email protected] so we can check for you.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.