webform submit button in wrong place

jpjsenior's picture
jpjsenior
Mon, 05/08/2017 - 13:11
webform submit button in wrong place

Hi,

The webform 'submit' button is not at the bottom of the form. I have attached a screen grab. Do you know how to fix this? I've tried a few things in settings.php but to nothing has worked.

the form fields are all given weights 0-4 and using hook.form.alter I've set the submit button to a weight of 6 and it has done nothing.

Jon

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 05/09/2017 - 05:00

Hi,

Please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment. We would like to have a check.

Also, please remember to backup first.

Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 05/15/2017 - 04:22

Sorry,

How about your admin account?

jpjsenior's picture
jpjsenior
Thu, 05/18/2017 - 04:25

Hi, did you have chance to have a look at this yet?

Thanks,

Jon

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 05/18/2017 - 05:57

Hi,

You can please edit file template webform-form.tpl.php (sites/all/themes/md_hosoren-7.x-2.1/md_hosoren/templates/webform).

jpjsenior's picture
jpjsenior
Thu, 05/18/2017 - 06:09

okay, I will give that a try when I get home. 

And on the home page, with the parallax images. Do you know why they aren't spanning the entire page?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 05/22/2017 - 23:42

Did you customize file template page--.tpl.php?

jpjsenior's picture
jpjsenior
Tue, 05/23/2017 - 03:47

It is currently un-customised. I tried adding 'webform_alter' at the bottom of the file but it is commented out.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 05/23/2017 - 05:32

Because your code has class CONTAINER so parallax background can not display fullwidth. Our demo does not have this class so we think you customized it. Can you please check again?

Image title

jpjsenior's picture
jpjsenior
Tue, 05/23/2017 - 07:13

hmm, strange. I will have a look at this when I get home and report back.

jpjsenior's picture
jpjsenior
Tue, 05/23/2017 - 17:32

Hi,

I checked the file and it has 'div class = container' in it. But then I checked the original from the md-hosren install profile. And that has the asame 'div class = container' in it as well. Is there an updated page--.tpl.php that you have that I could replace? The file I am looking at by the way is sites/all/themes/md_hosoren-7.x-2.1/md_hosoren/templates/page/page.tpl.php. Am I looking in the right place?

Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 05/24/2017 - 04:05

Fixed. Check site please.

Thank you.

jpjsenior's picture
jpjsenior
Thu, 05/25/2017 - 03:52

thanks a lot! That's really great, appreciate your help:)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.