Adjust Top Menu Height and modify billing info

cjd8955's picture
cjd8955
Mon, 04/04/2016 - 10:19
Adjust Top Menu Height and modify billing info

Hi I have two questions,

1. How to adjust the height of the header? The default height is a little too much for me. Not the "Custom menu height" in the MD MegaMenu configuration. I want the whole header a little shorter. 

2. I want to do some changes for the billing info form when customer checks out, but I could not find the way to do so. 

Please help, thank you very much!

cjd8955's picture
cjd8955
Mon, 04/04/2016 - 11:12

Just follow this with another question. I am using the index3 as the home page style, and in the page setting, I set "Make Container Width 100% For This Node".   I like the way it looks like, but the there is a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom which is every annoy. Please aslo check? 

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 04/05/2016 - 05:13

Hi,

2. Please enable customer Ui then you cán customise as you wanthttps://drupalcommerce.org/user-guide/configuring-creating-customer-profiles

http://drupal.stackexchange.com/questions/81281/commerce-how-can-i-add-a...

3. In file Hosoren_carousel.Css in folder sites/all/themes/md_hosoren/css/

Please change the code as follow:

line 34:

.owl-carousel .owl-controls .owl-buttons .owl-prev {
left: 0;
}

line 42:

.owl-carousel .owl-controls .owl-buttons .owl-next {
right: 0;
}

cjd8955's picture
cjd8955
Tue, 04/05/2016 - 13:00

Thank you very much for the advice. All worked. But I still need to solve the first problem: adjust the height of header. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 04/06/2016 - 23:15

Hi,

Because header height depends on heights of all elements ( such as logo, menu, search field, cart, ... about 80px) so please use F12 on browser, check then change/ edit height of each element on header. 

However, we highly recommend you do not change height of header because it relates to responsive function and you will need to customise responsive too or site can not display well. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.