Broken menu in main page after fresh installation

maple_aikon's picture
maple_aikon
Mon, 03/07/2016 - 22:48
Broken menu in main page after fresh installation

I've just installed a fresh Hosoren Drupal site. But the main menu is broken. Please follow this link to see it: http://planter.greeningoffice.com.vn/

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 03/08/2016 - 21:49

Hi,

Please go to themesetting and set type of menu (admin/appearance/settings/md_hosoren > Design > Header).

There are 4 menus, with each menu you must choose a different type of header. Example: default menu - default header.

In case you option has 2 logos, please remember to uncheck one logo in theme settings or logo in configuration of mega menu (only 1 logo for header). 

maple_aikon's picture
maple_aikon
Thu, 03/17/2016 - 03:12

I'm sorry but I can only choose the header type in "admin/appearance/settings/md_hosoren > Design > Header": Default, Header One, Header Two, Header Three, Header Four. There is no way to set type of menu as you said "default menu - default header"

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 03/17/2016 - 03:17

Sorry,

It was my mistake. Type of menu can be set in settings of mega menu (admin/structure/md-megamenu)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.