The Menu does not show properly

cshainin's picture
cshainin
Mon, 12/28/2015 - 07:31
The Menu does not show properly

Hello,

We have installed your theme and demo content but we have an issue with the menu. It is not showing properly (check here: museumnwart.org). Can you tell us what is causing the issue?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 12/29/2015 - 05:29

Hi,

Have you tried to set header type in themesetting? If you choosed a header type already, please send us your admin account by private comment so we can have a check.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 12/30/2015 - 22:10

Please go to mega menu, and configure as below image:

Image title

Teodor's picture
Teodor
Thu, 01/14/2016 - 04:03

Hello!

I have the same problem. My MD Mega Menu not working. Can you help me? I have installed your theme and demo content, the menu show ok but I can't change the links to prepare my site.

Thank you!

Best regards

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/14/2016 - 04:11

Teodor,

How did you change link in menu? Could you describe more about problem? Some screenshots are good too.

Teodor's picture
Teodor
Thu, 01/14/2016 - 04:24

Now I have a 406 Not acceptable message. I can not access my menu.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/14/2016 - 05:07

Could you send us your site url and admin account by private comment? We would like to have a check.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/14/2016 - 05:48

Could you check again? We check and menu seems to work normally. If there is any error, please send us some screenshots.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/14/2016 - 22:05

It seems that your hosting block FF browser. Please insert the following to .htaccess then clear cache browser

<IfModule mod_security.c>
SecFilterEngine Off
SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>

If it still does not work, please contact with your hosting provider.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 01/15/2016 - 02:58

Please check. We just changed some links in your menu and it seems to work well. You could take a look at Menu > "Page" > link "Home page", we changed to http://drupal.org and in "404". Have you tried with our instruction at #15?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 01/15/2016 - 04:31

Have you tried to contact your hosting provider?

Teodor's picture
Teodor
Fri, 01/15/2016 - 04:38

I have another server (for me) from the same server provider. That works, I always made sites. It can not be him. And why I can edit another area?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 01/17/2016 - 22:07

Have you customised more in file .htaccess? Could you send us your FTP so we can take a closer look?

Teodor's picture
Teodor
Fri, 01/22/2016 - 03:56

I succeeded, thanks!

aposidelov's picture
aposidelov
Wed, 02/03/2016 - 11:56

Hello, 

I have a problem with Main menu! If I resize window menu transform for mobile version but when I resize window back - menu items are disappeared. http://screencast.com/t/hrqU0VykNHKo - here is steps to reproduce. 

Thank you in advance

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 02/03/2016 - 21:43

Hi Aposidelov,

Please check your email

We send you the updated version of MD Megamenu

Please update and see if it solves your issue

If not, please feeback us here

aposidelov's picture
aposidelov
Thu, 02/04/2016 - 03:29

No, It doesn't help...

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 02/04/2016 - 03:58

Please download the attached file in your email, extract and update in md_megamenu/js/awemenu.min.js

EDO's picture
EDO
Thu, 02/04/2016 - 05:55

Hello,

I have installed your theme using the demo profile and i have an issue with the menu.
It is not showing properly (file to check : https://bigfiles.cyres.fr/tf356nx1).

Can you tell me what is causing the issue?

Thank you in advance.

EDO's picture
EDO
Mon, 02/08/2016 - 03:17

Hello,

No one can help me ?

Thank you

Pieter_deg's picture
Pieter_deg
Sun, 02/14/2016 - 13:00

Hello, I have the same problem as EDO with the menu. Installed the demo profile but mobile menu keeps getting in the way at desktop screen sizes. Could you help me please? If it could help, I'm using a 15" MacBook Pro with Retina display, as a brower I'm using Safari 9.0.2 but I get the same error in Firefox and Chrome.

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 05:52

Hi there,

Sorry for our delay. We just came back from holiday. Please go to admin/appearance/settings/md_hosoren > tab header and check if you have selected menu yet.

Pieter_deg's picture
Pieter_deg
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 06:34

Hello,

Under Appearence > Settings > MD Hosoren > Design > Header > Choose header type > the default "Header Four" is selected, changing this to default does not seem to solve the problem

I have not changed any of the settings, I just installed the demo profile of MD Hosoren

Greetings, Pieter

EDO's picture
EDO
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 06:49

Hello,

I don't know if it's the best way, but in Appearence > Settings > MD Hosoren > General > Site Settings, I have unchecked the logo checkbox and it fixes the menu issue.

Regards

Pieter_deg's picture
Pieter_deg
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 06:57

Hello EDO, I followed your steps bu this did not make any difference form mee. I still get the same problem with the menu. I was wondering, have you changed the JQuery version? Right now with me this is the site default (1.10)

EDO's picture
EDO
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 07:40

Hello Pieter_deg,

No, i haven't change the version of jQuery, i'm in 1.10 too.

screenshot

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 21:57

If menu still does not work, could you send us your site url and admin account by private comment? We would like to  have a check.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 02/16/2016 - 21:58

Pieter,

As you could see from theme settings, we set Header type as default then it works. 

There are 4 menus, with each menu you must choose a different type of header. Example: default menu - default header.

In case you option has 2 logos, please remember to uncheck one logo in theme settings or logo in configuration of mega menu (only 1 logo for header). 

redstencil's picture
redstencil
Mon, 02/22/2016 - 03:47

Hi Hosoren theme, very nice work! but the user menu on the top right gets messed up when nevigating, on the homepage is good, i think some css files are not picking up when nevigating including footer. please check

zooyks.com

many thanks,

Jack

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/22/2016 - 05:24

Jack, 

Could you send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment? We would like to have a check in site.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 02/25/2016 - 22:44

Jono,

We check and can see you have not assigned any block to any region, block main page content also. Our developer just helped you assign block mega menu. So in you site, please go to: /admin/structure/block and set blocks as image athttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx0_RyobCf40ZkZkYk9JWFFZWEU/view?usp=sh...

wizona's picture
wizona
Tue, 03/01/2016 - 11:48

I have a similar problem with the menu after installing the demo data.

Tried to reset the settings in a template, it does not help.

VapeBoss.ru/shop

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 03/02/2016 - 03:30

Done, Isaac 

Please check your site

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/03/2016 - 02:35

@Wizona,

Please go to Themesetting => Custom code => Header Code and add the following code:

<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery(document).ready(function () {
jQuery(window).on("resize", function () {
var width = window.innerWidth;
var res = 1140;
var
if (width > wmax) {
setTimeout(function () {
$(".md-megamenu").removeClass(" awemenu-mobile md-mobile-custom awemenu-mobile-standard");
$(".awemenu-submenu").each(function () {
if ($(this).attr("data-width") == "100%") {
$(this).css("left", "0");
} else {
$left = res - $(this).attr("data-width");
$(this).css("left", $left);
}
});
}, 600);
}

})
});
</script>

georgenton's picture
georgenton
Sat, 03/05/2016 - 11:41

Hi, I have a problem, the menu It is not showing properly.

You can see (libreriakadani.com)

Can you help me please?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 03/08/2016 - 21:39

Georgenton,

Please go to themesetting and set type of menu (admin/appearance/settings/md_hosoren > Design > Header) as my comment at #40 (http://megadrupal.com/comment/9472#comment-9472)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.