Edit Contact page

Sh4w's picture
Sh4w
Sun, 12/13/2015 - 06:49
Edit Contact page

How do I change the filler text and contact details on the Contact page?  -  /contact 

I have added my details to the Appearance settings, but that has not changed the Contact page. 

Also - there is no Header on the Contact page. How do I add that?

Thanks.

khoa's picture
khoa
Sun, 12/13/2015 - 10:10

Hello,

How do I change the filler text and contact details on the Contact page?  -  /contact 

I have added my details to the Appearance settings, but that has not changed the Contact page. 

=> You can change the contact info and contact detail in the Theme Settings. We have added new configuration for you. Please see the picture

Image title

2. Also - there is no Header on the Contact page. How do I add that?

=> The header of Contact page is the block that contains text "CONTACT & ENQUIRY FORM"

Thanks!

nlampridis's picture
nlampridis
Sat, 03/11/2017 - 11:19

Hello, i have the same problem. I go to appearance settings on contact page but i cant find contact info. Can you tell me why isnt appearing?

Sh4w's picture
Sh4w
Sun, 12/13/2015 - 10:17

Thanks that works perfectly.
Is there a way I can soom out on the map?

Sh4w's picture
Sh4w
Sun, 12/13/2015 - 10:33

Also - is it posible to turn off the preloader? Thanks.

khoa's picture
khoa
Sun, 12/13/2015 - 21:45

Hello,

1. Is there a way I can soom out on the map?

=> Please open scripts.js(sites/all/themes/md_hillter/js/front). Go to line 642 then change "zoom: 16" to the new value that you want.

2. Also - is it posible to turn off the preloader?

=> I have created a preloader setting in the theme-settings. Please go to your theme-setting, in the GENEREAL tab there's a menu named PRELOADER. Here you can turn on or turn off the PRELOADER of your website.

Thank you!

P/s: If you like our theme please vote 5* for it. It's very important for our business. Thanks!

amazinghostel's picture
amazinghostel
Wed, 03/09/2016 - 06:03

Hello! I would like to edit the contact page too. I changed the appereance  settings. Step 1 is Ok, I changed the contact details (no change on contact-page) and Step 2- I don't have such option to change the Contact info, lorem ipsum etc..

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/09/2016 - 22:04

Please open file panels-pane--block--webform-client-block-96.tpl.php (sites/all/themes/md_hillter/templates/panes) and customise there. 

We will update this issue for next version. 

stefania161's picture
stefania161
Sun, 02/26/2017 - 09:56

Hello, I have the same problem. I changed address and contact info in panels-pane--block--webform-client-block-96.tpl.php  but I doesn't found the address for edit the map. How can I edit the map?
Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/27/2017 - 04:09

Hi,

Please go to block/map/edit?destination=admin/content/blocks to change COORDINATES of map.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 03/13/2017 - 03:16

Hi Nlampridis,

Please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment so we can have a check.

Thank you.

khoa's picture
khoa
Mon, 03/13/2017 - 17:05

Hi Nick,

Please check your website.

Thanks!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.