Contact form

casagrandeale's picture
casagrandeale
Sat, 09/26/2015 - 19:11
Contact form

Hi, I'm trying to setup a contact form in Spanish, but I can't figure out how to make apper  the style and contact map in this new form. (It is a translation from the one that comes with the template). The contact form in english (the original one) works fine (please see images)

I checked the theme settings and added the node (36), also add a new tpl in sites\all\themes\md_flawleshotel\templates\webform , I copied the webform-form-26.tpl to webform-form-36.tpl and cleared the site cache, but nothing.

I will appreciate any guidance about this.

Thank you

English form

Spanish form

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 09/27/2015 - 23:53

Hi,

Please go to admin/structure/context/list/contact/edit, in field "Path" insert node/36

Image title

casagrandeale's picture
casagrandeale
Wed, 09/30/2015 - 22:13

Thank you, that worked.

The submit button (In the spanish node node/36) is still with out the style, what should I do to apply the style to that button?

Thank you again

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 10/05/2015 - 01:01

Please go to  /node/26/webform/configure (ADVANCED SETTINGS)

and add text for button, you can see image below:

Image title

casagrandeale's picture
casagrandeale
Mon, 10/05/2015 - 21:33

Hi, thank you for your response. 

I'm looking for to change the style of the submit button, please check the attached picture.

Thank you

Best regards

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 10/05/2015 - 23:07

Beside node/26 and node/36, how many contact forms do you have on your site? If each node uses one language, please go to each link and confict label button. 

Or if you have only node/36 and use 2 languages, please take a look at https://www.drupal.org/project/stringoverrides. We think this module will help you translate label button well.

casagrandeale's picture
casagrandeale
Tue, 10/06/2015 - 08:09

Hi, thank you for your quick response.

Yes, I have two contact forms ( I copied the webform-form-26.tpl to webform-form-36.tpl), One webform for each language, Spanish And English. The one in english has the Style OK, but in spanish I cannot get the style to be applied. 

What would you recommend? to have only one contact form and use the stringoverride (I'm already using it to override some strings), or I can use the approach of two webforms?

Thank you again

Regards

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 10/07/2015 - 06:28

Please open file /md_flawleshotel/theme_setting/front/function.theme.inc

line 291 insert it to:

case 'webform_client_form_26':

case 'webform_client_form_36':

casagrandeale's picture
casagrandeale
Wed, 10/07/2015 - 18:26

That worked!!

Thank you so much for your kind support

Regards

sameer_aakar's picture
sameer_aakar
Sat, 12/19/2015 - 10:35

I am getting a problem with contact form submission..Error in sending email..Please guide

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 12/20/2015 - 21:37

Hi Sameer_aakar,

Could you describe by detail which problem with your webform? Some screenshots of error are good too.

sameer_aakar's picture
sameer_aakar
Mon, 12/21/2015 - 00:10

Actually I want the webform to send the enquiry details to the given email id after the submission. Here it is showing message "your enquiry received successfully " but actually not sending any email..

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.