Button at the end of the page want's to go to domain#intro; but that is not possible

David Franken's picture
David Franken
Thu, 10/15/2015 - 10:09
Button at the end of the page want's to go to domain#intro; but that is not possible

Hi,

I noticed that the button at the end of a post or at the end of the Blog section; wants to go to the URL#intro.

For example: https://www.franken.pro/blog#intro or https://www.franken.pro/node/26#intro.

Can it be changed on only the blog posts and blog section to #top or something; the result would be that it will go the top of the page.

On the normal page (without blog) everything works as intended, but only here not.

Same is for the button under the buttons of Contact, Blog etc. that has the same issue

Image title  

Image title

Thanks again!

David

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 10/16/2015 - 06:15

Hi David,

We will check and reply soon :)

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 10/20/2015 - 04:35

Hi David,

Could you check your FTP information again?

David Franken's picture
David Franken
Tue, 10/20/2015 - 08:19

Hi Phuonght,

I permitted your IP block what starts with 117.5. hopefully this will give you access again.

regards

david

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 10/21/2015 - 03:53

David,

Check you site :)

David Franken's picture
David Franken
Wed, 10/21/2015 - 16:39

Hi Phuonght,

Fantastic! but is it also possible to let the right 'up' button also slide to the top like the left one does?

The left one (under Blog button) 'slides' to the top. But the right one instantly jumps to the top; i like to have them both 'slide' if you know what i mean :)

Regards,
David

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 10/23/2015 - 04:42

please check if it is ok now :)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.