Portfolio Links

Jack's picture
Jack
Fri, 08/29/2014 - 12:27
Portfolio Links

I'm not sure where you would put links to projects in the main porfolio so it goes to that rather than just opening up the individual photo. Is that just not how this is designed to work?

Thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 08/30/2014 - 10:11

Hi,
We are spending our national holiday
We will be back on 3rd, Sep and then we will checking and fix your problem

Regards,

jpm_fan's picture
jpm_fan
Wed, 01/27/2016 - 15:40

Same problem here. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 01/27/2016 - 21:57

Hi Jpm, 

As design, when you go to portfolio section and click any where on Portfolio item (title, overlay, white square icon at the center), portfolio detail will appear above. Do you mean that you want to click on portfolio item, then it will be linked to open the detail in a new page?

jpm_fan's picture
jpm_fan
Thu, 01/28/2016 - 11:02

Hi. Yes I mean that. When I click a portfolio item, open another page/node. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 01/29/2016 - 05:10

Hi,

1 - Please open file template.process.inc in folder sites\all\themes\md_boom\inc\template.process.inc

In line 672, find the function md_boom_preprocess_page(&$vars, $hook) { 

and add the following code :

//Hook suggestion
if (isset($vars['node'])) {
$vars['theme_hook_suggestions'][] = 'page__node__type__' . $vars['node']->type;
}

2 - Please replace file custom.js ( in sites\all\themes\md_boom\js\onepage\custom.js ) with the file custom.js in your email

3 - Please download file Page--Node--Type--Portfolio.Tpl.Php in your email and put it in folder sites\all\themes\md_boom\template

4 - Replace file views-View-Fields--Portfolio--Block.Tpl.Php in sites\all\themes\md_boom\template\views\portfolio with the attached file in your email

abd_ak3's picture
abd_ak3
Fri, 06/23/2017 - 16:06

Hello
can you send me the "custom.js" .. in order to go to link rather than portfolio details.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 06/25/2017 - 22:44

Hi Abd_ak3,

Check mail for files please.

Thank you.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.