How to change the links on the front page for "Our Clients" and "Testimonials" and "Features" etc...

alejandro's picture
alejandro
Wed, 06/04/2014 - 17:46
How to change the links on the front page for "Our Clients" and "Testimonials" and "Features" etc...

How does one customize the links on the front page so that when you click on one of the images in the "Our Clients" section, it can go to the actualy client page, as opposed to going right to the top of the front page screen. Same for "Testimonials", the link that is provided for the "Testimonials" brings you to the top of the front page screen. Also for the features icons right below the main slider, the same thing, it just goes to the top of the screen and has a # and the end of the URL.

Please help and advise how to either remove those links so you don't go right to the top of the scree, or better yet, how to change and customize the link so it goes to the content of choice.

Thank you!

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 06/05/2014 - 06:02

Hi,
We will consider to add this function to the next version
When that version is released, we will send you first :)

alejandro's picture
alejandro
Thu, 06/05/2014 - 10:24

Hi Cindy!,

Thanks for quick response... I really appreciate the sentiment... Is there a way I can remove the links for now in the template file or something?

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 06/06/2014 - 04:57

Hi,
Just check your email ;)

Jack's picture
Jack
Wed, 07/30/2014 - 14:06

I'm having the same problem as Cindy. Please advise.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 07/30/2014 - 22:26

Hi Jack,
We also send you the email. Please check!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.