JS and .htaccess

sdubois's picture
sdubois
Tue, 03/11/2014 - 06:02
JS and .htaccess

I recently purchased the Boom Onepage theme for Drupal, and the various modules work properly, however there are some troublesome details.

First, Js doesn't work properly with the MD_Fullscreen_slider (not responsive picture) and the portfolio's Slideshow doesn't work on Firefox.

Secondly, a .htaccess file is always placed in /sites/default/files and restrict access to the pictures (no visual on the site).

Can you help me?

Regards

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 03/14/2014 - 04:11

Hi,
Firstly, thanks for your concern in our product and sorry for replying late.
Regarding your questions, please send us some screenshots of MD_Fullscreen_Slider and Portfolio's Slideshow's error.
About the .htaccess file, it is compulsory because of Drupal's security regulations.
Regards,

sdubois's picture
sdubois
Fri, 03/14/2014 - 07:44

Hi,

Regarding the Md_fullscreen_slider you can use this url: http://preprod.hi-digital.fr/.
As soon as you resize, the image moves to the left and a black band appears.

Regarding the Slideshow you can use this url: http://preprod.hi-digital.fr/cas_client/chocolaterie_online.
On Firefox, the scroll arrows don't work and the slideshow doesn't run.

Finally for .htaccess, the problem isn't its presence. The problem is that it appears in /sites/default/files/ my images become broken links.

Regards

globalsolutions's picture
globalsolutions
Tue, 03/18/2014 - 13:01

Had the same problem of the black band.

Ended up finding that our theme had a css line like this:
img { max-width: 100% }

Solution is to add a line in your theme's css that specifically applies to the sliders along the lines of:
.mdf-mainimg img { max-width: none }

After that the image should resize/scale properly.

sdubois's picture
sdubois
Mon, 03/17/2014 - 05:01

Hi,

For the Slideshow on Firefox, I just noticed that the problem comes from the admin "interface" because if I log normal user Slideshow works without problem.

Regards.

kormi's picture
kormi
Mon, 03/17/2014 - 07:57

I have the same problem:) Logged is ok, anonymous is broken

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/17/2014 - 22:35

Hi,
Sorry for replying late. The problem here is because of global cache, which affects anonymous badly.
Please contact us via [email protected], we will send you the updated version
Regards,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.