Slider Issues Still

Moleburt's picture
Moleburt
Tue, 03/04/2014 - 22:08
Slider Issues Still

I had the theme fixed and it looks great but when I try to upload my own images to the slider I get this error message:

"Notice: Undefined index: type in views_handler_filter->accept_exposed_input() (line 1260 of /home8/molesmed/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc).

Notice: Undefined index: type in views_handler_filter->accept_exposed_input() (line 1260 of /home8/molesmed/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc)."

then if I cick "next" after attempting to upload an image i get another error message that says:

"Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$type in ctools_export_load_object() (line 524 of /home8/molesmed/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/ctools/includes/export.inc).

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$type in ctools_export_load_object() (line 528 of /home8/molesmed/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/ctools/includes/export.inc).

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$type in ctools_export_load_object() (line 542 of /home8/molesmed/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/ctools/includes/export.inc).

Notice: Undefined index: type in views_handler_filter->accept_exposed_input() (line 1260 of /home8/molesmed/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc).

Notice: Undefined index: type in views_handler_filter->accept_exposed_input() (line 1260 of /home8/molesmed/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc)."

Any help would be great, I'm just getting into CMS and decided to tackle drupal as my first one, knowing how difficult it is compared to Joomla or Wordpress, all the help I can get would be great.

Thanks,
Nick

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 03/05/2014 - 02:52

Hi,
We are working on your issue and will feedback you soon
Regards

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.