MD FullScreen Slider: Can't delete any slides

globalsolutions's picture
globalsolutions
Tue, 02/11/2014 - 16:44
MD FullScreen Slider: Can't delete any slides

I'm having a problem with the fullscreen slider. Using your demo install of the onepage theme, if I go to a slide, hit the settings cogwheel for a slide, click on "remove" and confirm the popup, the slide disappears. However once you hit save, the slide you deleted returns as if you didn't delete it.

It also seems to change the name of the next higher slide if that slide is the last slide. So if you have say 4 slides, try to delete slide 3, after saving you see slide 1, 2, 3, 3; slide 4 seems to have been renamed to 3...

I've tried to create new sliders, still get the same problems.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 02/11/2014 - 22:04

Hi,
Please update the new version.
Regards,

globalsolutions
Wed, 02/12/2014 - 10:00

Looks like that fixed it! Thanks for the quick turn around!

etchegom's picture
etchegom
Sat, 02/15/2014 - 10:37

Hi,
same issue for me, but not fixed
the current version for MD Fullscreen slider is 7.x-2.0
Is it the good one?

wyfruniety's picture
wyfruniety
Sun, 03/16/2014 - 14:22

Where you find the module MD FullScreen Slider to download ?

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 02/16/2014 - 22:08

Hi,
Please update the latest version 7.x-2.5
Regards,

globalsolutions
Tue, 02/18/2014 - 10:10

Just checked, and the MD Fullscreen slider module itself still reports as 7.x-2.0, the theme say's it is 7.x-2.5. Again, when I re-downloaded from ThemeForest it now works correctly, but the MD Fullscreen Slider module reports as 7.x-2.0.

@etchegom
Make sure you clear your caches (both in drupal and browser) after re-downloading, as drupal or your browser may still be using the old javascript (assuming that was what was fixed)

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 02/18/2014 - 21:42

Hi,
Please replace the old module with the new one in the latest version
Regards

kanvasgrey's picture
kanvasgrey
Tue, 03/11/2014 - 06:27

HI, I have the Boom theme and having the same issue, can you please tell me how I can update to the latest version of the MD Slider Module.Thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/11/2014 - 22:35

Hi,
Please download the latest version on Themeforest. That one contains the fixed MD Slider Module.
Regards,

wyfruniety's picture
wyfruniety
Sun, 03/16/2014 - 14:08

where is in Themeforest new MD Slider Module to download ?

webworksvt's picture
webworksvt
Tue, 01/27/2015 - 11:11

Hi, I just updated to version 7.x-2.16 and find that I cannot delete any of the MD Sliders I have created. Please advise.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 01/28/2015 - 02:58

Hi,

It seems that you are talking about MD Slider, not MD Fullscreen Slider?

If you have any problem with MD Slider, Please send us your site's url and admin account to [email protected]

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.