Miscellanea

Isaac's picture
Isaac
Sun, 12/29/2013 - 18:35
Miscellanea

I've been playing with Boom, and I've noticed 4 issues which stand out at this time.

1.) Appearance » Settings » MD Boom Theme —

In the settings you allow one to choose a colour for theming. However, this colour needs to apply to the Main menu, and the blog view filter. Just make it act like true coloration theming.

2.) Front » View » Blog —
The blog view is broken, and I'm looking for suggestions.

3.) Front » View » Contact —
The contact pane on the front is not centred.. how to fix?

4.) Front » View » Overview —
You say it elegantly degrades and is fully adaptive. On a single machine, I am able to break its boundaries with just zooming the viewing area.

Incidentally, I don't like the barber pole pattern on the percentage bars. I'm going to look into this in my free time over the next week, but please note that I've done customization to the theme types and names, so I'm not likely to be served by a theme update. I just want to change it myself.. that is, until you decide to implement subthemes so you can change the core theme and I can have my customizations seperately stored.

Thanks, I appreciate the support.

--
Isaac D. BonHillier, Solutions Architecture is Simplicit Solutions Ltd
Advocate/Consultant - Legal Leprechaun & Technical Philanthropist
Curriculum Vitae:www.simplicit.me
cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 12/29/2013 - 23:33

Hi,
Please check your email for instruction
Thanks

Isaac's picture
Isaac
Tue, 01/21/2014 - 13:49

I was recently installing a clean package from ThemeForest dated 2014-01-09 and I've noticed some slight problems. I did the install at http://sandbox.simplicit.me/drupal/boom but it looks nothing like your instance at http://demo.megadrupal.com/d7/md-boom-multi so I'd like a link to a current installation archive. Thanks,
-Isaac

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 01/21/2014 - 22:19

Hi,
Please check your email for instruction
Thanks.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.