Menu in header block instead of navigation block?

capogeannis's picture
capogeannis
Tue, 02/23/2016 - 19:26
Menu in header block instead of navigation block?

Hello - just wondering if there's a quick way to configure the main menu showing at top of page.  Tried moving the block from Navigation into Header, but it leaves behind a broken image reference in the spot it used to be.  Is it easily possible?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 02/23/2016 - 21:28

Hi,

Could you send us your site url and admin account by private comment so we can take a look at?

capogeannis's picture
capogeannis
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 18:03

That's okay.  I was just wondering if there was a quick setting to apply to switch the main menu from being below the homepage slider imagery to above.  I'll do it.  Thanks.

capogeannis's picture
capogeannis
Wed, 02/24/2016 - 18:03

That's okay.  I was just wondering if there was a quick setting to apply to switch the main menu from being below the homepage slider imagery to above.  I'll do it.  Thanks.

capogeannis's picture
capogeannis
Thu, 02/25/2016 - 14:04

Figured it out.  Just had to place the "FullScreen Slider: Home" block in the Navigation region below the menu block.  Thaks.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.