Cant disable slide background image

designgeeks's picture
designgeeks
Fri, 10/16/2015 - 08:12
Cant disable slide background image

Hello,

1. i have just installed the theme and change the slider images but it still shows a background with the default image 1680x900.

2. The slider do not display the selected font when i see the slider as a visitor although in the edit screen i see the correct font.

2. After the module update when i try to edti the slider i get this error : Fatal error: Call to undefined function media_browser_js() in /home/***/public_html/new/sites/all/modules/custom/md_fullscreen_slider/inc/md_fullscreen_slider.utils.inc on line 442

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 10/16/2015 - 22:30

Hi,

Not sure which version of MD Fullscreenslider are you using

We send you the latest version to your email

Please try to update first and then confirm us whether it solves your problem 

designgeeks's picture
designgeeks
Sat, 10/17/2015 - 02:56

Hello, i did the update but nothing changed. It cause one more problem by resizing the background image to fullscreen. Now the image looks "low quality" as it size is larger than the actual size.

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 10/17/2015 - 03:39

Hi,

We check your site already

The problem is that you do not uploade background image. You add an image to your silde and stretch it to make it background

Please upload background image by clicking on the cogwheel icon on Slide name. See the screenshot below:

Image title

Also, we do not see the Fatal error on edit page of MD Fullscreen Slider anymore?

designgeeks's picture
designgeeks
Sat, 10/17/2015 - 08:28

Everything fine with the background image. The only problem that still exists is the font style. In the edit screen i see the correct but when i see the website as a visitor it doesnt display the right font.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.