Icons

mvafai's picture
mvafai
Fri, 06/05/2015 - 10:54
Icons

How do I create a link from service icons to another section or a heading on the same page.

lapinpub's picture
lapinpub
Sat, 06/06/2015 - 18:34

I am having a similar question.  I'm wanting to add some icons to the fontello bundle but when I put the files in place in the directory tree they do not show up on the "services" content dropdown.  Looking at the database it appears that the fontello bundle is actually stored in the database (icon_bundle).  How does one properly update the fontello bundle?  If changing the blob in the database is the proper way what file is loaded?  the zip file?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 06/07/2015 - 23:38

Hi Mvafai,

You should try this way:

Go to admin/structure/views/view/service

in fields of view, please select Rearrange and move Content: Service Link to the first place.

Then in Content: Service Icon, in "Rewrite Results", check "rewrite the output of this field" then paste the following line to text box and apply:

<a href="[field_service_link]">[field_service_icon]</a>

If problem still exits, please send us you site url, admin and FTP accounts via email: [email protected] (forum link as well). We can check it for you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 06/07/2015 - 23:44

Hi Lapinpub,

No need to add icons to recent fontello bundle. 

You should go to admin/config/media/icon/import and import news fonts, it will be displayed in services.

Or you can send us your site url and login details if problem is not solved ( also forum link) , via email: [email protected].

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.