Webform Layout requires this module and version. Currently using Webform version 4.2

itravel's picture
itravel
Sun, 01/18/2015 - 22:44
Webform Layout requires this module and version. Currently using Webform version 4.2

Hi,

I just installed a clean version of this software to a new database and have it all set. There were some updates right away when I first logged in and I performed them. Now I get the following error and can't proceed.

Please advise, it seems counter intuitive to downgrade Webform rather then upgrade. Let me know how I should resolve this issue so I can continue working on the site.

Thanks

gamma_sg's picture
gamma_sg
Fri, 01/23/2015 - 08:41

+1

I have this problem:

Unresolved dependency Webform (Version 3.x required)

Thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 02/02/2015 - 03:39

Hi,

You can update webform module

It will work fine

vh-ara-developers's picture
vh-ara-developers
Tue, 03/24/2015 - 09:47

+1

We have the same issue. It wont let us uninstall the module or install the new version. After commenting out them out in the theme files and deleting all webform content and views, we can still not uninstall the webform module. They are greyed out. (Screenshot)

Image title

Image title

Image title

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 03/25/2015 - 04:24

Hi,

You need to user module Webform layout ver 7.x-2.2 (not 7.x-1.2) to be compatible with Webform 7.x-4.2 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.