Help changing 2-3 things

pecara's picture
pecara
Fri, 10/10/2014 - 05:02
Help changing 2-3 things

Hello,

I was wondering how can I change the things below:

1) How can I change the font at section ABOUT US of titles because it doesn't properly read Greek characters.

2) In section ABOUT US the links to the articles goes to # and I don't know how to change that

3) In section Portfolio you have an article named Aktish Studio that has a button VIEW PROJECT, how can I change the link on that button.

Thank you

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 10/13/2014 - 05:20

Hi,
1- To change the font-family of ABOUT block titles, please add the code below into style.css file (md_birva/css/front/style.css):

.about-block h3 {
font-family: "the name of font";
}

2- To change the link of ABOUT titles, please open views-view-fields--about-us.tpl.php file(md_birva/templates/views/about/views-view-fields--about-us.tpl.php). Then go to line number 8 and edit the HREF attribute of the anchor HTML tag.

3- To change the link of VIEW PROJECT button, please open views-view-fields--portfolio-list.tpl.php file(md_birva/templates/views/about/views-view-fields--portfolio-list.tpl.php). Then go to line number 85 and edit the HREF attribute of the anchor HTML tag.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.