Error on home page launch

anthony.brenton's picture
anthony.brenton
Wed, 10/28/2015 - 03:12
Error on home page launch

Hi there,

I've just began to create and modify the template Birva and have started to get these errors, I have updated every module but they will persist. 

I've got an account setup for some help if someone could please let me know if they can have a look and see what the problem is.

• Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in include() (line 66 of /home/zarghamk/public_html/ab/sites/all/themes/md_birva/template/page--front.tpl.php).

• Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in include() (line 236 of /home/zarghamk/public_html/ab/sites/all/themes/md_birva/template/page--front.tpl.php).

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 10/28/2015 - 03:37

Hi,

Please take a look at following image:

Image title

anthony.brenton's picture
anthony.brenton
Wed, 10/28/2015 - 04:23

Hi Phuonght, I've added an icon pack and included it where you have suggested and it has removed the error codes, but when I press save the icon spot that you have shown an example to is blank and I now have an error on line 175 which also refers to a footer icon but I don't know what I need to do to remove this error.

Thanks for such a quick response! :)

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 10/28/2015 - 04:26

So coud you send us your FTP account? We would like to fix it for you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 10/28/2015 - 04:47

Please check your site and see if it works :)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.