Error Message MD Bigstream null-object

abcthomas's picture
abcthomas
Fri, 03/31/2017 - 05:16
Error Message MD Bigstream null-object

Hello, I am getting this message on all Sites, also in the Backend.

Can you please help me to fix this issue. The Forumsearch didnt help me to fix this problem.

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in md_bigstream_preprocess_html() (line 60 of /pages/0d/xx/xxxxx/home/htdocs/cms-7/sites/all/themes/md_bigstream/inc/front/html.preprocess.inc).

abcthomas's picture
abcthomas
Fri, 03/31/2017 - 05:22

Also I have another Question, is it possible to tell the MD Fullscreen Slider to Place Backgroundimages with the value bottom?

Thanks for your replies :)

khoa's picture
khoa
Mon, 04/03/2017 - 05:38

Hi there,

Please give me your website and website account link.

For this question: Also I have another Question, is it possible to tell the MD Fullscreen Slider to Place Backgroundimages with the value bottom?

I'm not clear with this question. Can you please explain me more?

Note: please make a backup source + database before sending me info.

Thanks!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 04/05/2017 - 03:41

Hi,

We fixed error.

About image scale, very sorry that our fullscreen slider does not support function as you would like.

abcthomas's picture
abcthomas
Wed, 04/05/2017 - 03:57

Thank you very much!

Alright, thanks for the help :)

abcthomas's picture
abcthomas
Wed, 04/05/2017 - 05:12

And I have another question, sorry to bother you.

The clientlogosection works with the owlslider, but I cant finde the module for the slider.

Is there a possibilty wheren I can change the number of displayed items (the view says "All items" already)?

The neccessary file / location is enough, if its done with changing numbers in code etc.

Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 04/08/2017 - 06:55

Can you please send us some screenshots?

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.