Add captcha, recaptcha to contact form

lolhonk's picture
lolhonk
Wed, 09/09/2015 - 05:40
Add captcha, recaptcha to contact form

Hi,

can you explain how i get a captcha/ recaptcha field in you contact form, please. Im sure i have to add the field into the .tpl file of the contact form?

thanks for help

Valentin

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 09/09/2015 - 05:53
lolhonk's picture
lolhonk
Wed, 09/09/2015 - 06:04

Hi thanks for the fast answer.

i activated captcha, and recaptcha for the contact form. Problem is, that you changed the appearence of this form in the "webform-form.tpl.php" and im not sure how to add the captcha field into that file.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 09/09/2015 - 07:00

Please send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts by comment form (remember to check "Private message" for security reason). We would like to have a check. 

ramy_hanna's picture
ramy_hanna
Tue, 06/07/2016 - 13:02

Hi I'm Having the same problem, however i didn't play in any tpl files, i have just activated both captcha and recaptcha and assigned it as default to any form, but still can't see it in teh homepage form.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 06/07/2016 - 22:23

Hi Ramy_hanna,

Have you tried with solution at our comment #2? If it still does not work, please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment, we would like to help you. 

ramy_hanna's picture
ramy_hanna
Fri, 06/10/2016 - 01:32

any update ?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 06/12/2016 - 22:57

Please check your site. We fixed.

You need to choose option "Add CAPTCHA administration links to forms" in captcha settings then it will work. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 07/02/2016 - 03:43

Please go to /admin/config/people/captcha/recaptcha and customize CSS code for theme and type of Recaptcha.  

ramy_hanna's picture
ramy_hanna
Sat, 07/02/2016 - 04:31

CAn i change its location in the foirm by the css only ?!

ramy_hanna's picture
ramy_hanna
Sat, 07/02/2016 - 04:35

I have checked this page, I'm asking for the html/php page where I can change its location in the form.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 07/02/2016 - 04:39

Please customize CSS code only to change everything you would like and do not modify module. Modifying module can cause errors.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.