Header Image Not Changing

Tamig's picture
Tamig
Mon, 03/13/2017 - 14:35
Header Image Not Changing

Hello Cindy & Phuonght,

I'm attempting to change my header image. I go to Admin>Appearance>Settings>MD Avendor, choose Pages Tab. I've treid loading it on both the Page Contentype Title>Basic Page, as well as the Page Title>Page Title: Our Blog. There doesn't seem to be a "Save Changes" button, but when I leave the header hasn't changed, and when I go back to the Pages tab, the image has not saved.

What am I doing wrong?

Tamig

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 03/14/2017 - 00:05

Hi,

Can you please send us some screenshots?

Tamig's picture
Tamig
Tue, 03/14/2017 - 09:45

Hello Phuonght,

Image title

Image title

I seem to be missing a step.

Thanks for your help!

Tamig

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 03/14/2017 - 22:20

We can change it. You can please take a look at: http://drupal.engineeringventures.com/blog

Tamig's picture
Tamig
Wed, 03/15/2017 - 10:59

Hi Phuonght,

It loads on the Blog page, but how do I have it display on all of the pages other than the Home page?

Tamig

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 03/16/2017 - 04:41

Can you please explain more?

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 03/28/2017 - 02:37

Hi Tamig,

1. Please use this tool to upload your images: http://prnt.sc/. After uploading, you will have a link, copy that link then paste into your comment.

2. Please give me your website account for your website.

P/s: Please remember to make a backup of source code + database before sending info.

Thanks!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/29/2017 - 05:40

We fixed. In "Page Url", you need to add node/node_id but not alias url.

Tamig's picture
Tamig
Wed, 03/29/2017 - 14:34

Hi Phounght,

Thank you for fixing the About page. I'm sorry but I don't quite understand how to add node/node_id?

Tami

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/29/2017 - 22:37

Example, you see a page in website has link as [site url]/node/165 so node/node_id is node/165

Or if page has link [site url]/about-us so you can add about-us as node/node_id.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.