Add Javascript Code

klilands's picture
klilands
Thu, 01/28/2016 - 10:16
Add Javascript Code

Hello,

I have some Javascript code that I need to put on the site that will show a video that was made for my client.  I tried to put it in the text field but when I refresh the page, I still just see the code.  How can I get the site to read the javascript so the video will show up instead of the code?

Thanks.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/28/2016 - 22:11

Hi,

If you would like to add javascript code to show your own video then go to file main.js (sites\all\themes\md_apage\js). Please do not add in text field. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/03/2016 - 04:59

Please choose SOURCE in the editor and paste the html code there (See The Sceenshot Below) 

Image title

klilands's picture
klilands
Thu, 03/03/2016 - 10:18

Hello,

I tried that and I do not see it showing up on the page.  Were you able to see the video when you did it?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 03/03/2016 - 22:13

Could you check your script again? We think your script has some problem because we try several scripts and they work but only your script does not. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 03/08/2016 - 23:05

Please take a look for demo: http://www.test2.klilandscape.com/?q=page/video. Instruction at comment #4.

klilands's picture
klilands
Wed, 03/09/2016 - 11:21

How did you get that to work? Thank you for getting it on the site.  Can you get the other video up as well?

I do not know how to see the "instruction at comment #4". Can you please explain?

Thank you so much,

Beth

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/09/2016 - 21:25

We only did as Cindy's comment (comment #4):

Please choose SOURCE in the editor and paste the html code there (See The Sceenshot Below) 

Image title

klilands's picture
klilands
Thu, 03/10/2016 - 09:58

Thank you for your assistance.

I added all the code for  video #2 and put a <head> tag for the other code and it worked.

Have a great day,

Beth

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.