Right Margin

vh-ara-developers's picture
vh-ara-developers
Wed, 11/19/2014 - 14:35
Right Margin

Hi

I am trying to figure out why I get the Wide Margin to the right of the entire website. Where/how I would fix this at?

http://198.12.156.98/~vhadmin/

Could you assist please and thank you

-Kion

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 11/20/2014 - 22:52

Hi,
We see no problem as you said above
Please clarify or explain more
Some screenshots for illustration, please!

vh-ara-developers
Fri, 11/21/2014 - 09:06

Hi if you are using Google chrome and highlight any text and scroll to the right you will see the margin. Also it is easily viewable on touch phones.

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 11/21/2014 - 23:34

Hi,
Do you mean the text is left-aligned and therefore the right margin looks very wide sometimes?
You have to edit attribute text-align: justify;

cthshabel's picture
cthshabel
Wed, 12/10/2014 - 14:18

Yes, this margin issue is something that is very noticeable on both desktop and mobile. I'm surprised others haven't brought this up.

cindy, if you load the front page and scroll to the right, there is about 100px of blank space. This is certainly noticeable when scrolling on touch devices too because it starts to slide right where no content exists.

I'll look over the style sheets, and let you know what I find.

timbrocato's picture
timbrocato
Wed, 12/17/2014 - 17:05

I have the same problem. What is the fix.

vh-ara-developers
Tue, 03/24/2015 - 09:33

The captacha module css was not responsive so it would have a larger width than the rest of the items on the page.  This caused the entire page to have the same width. We changed it in the style-responsive.css. This is one issue you can look into; hope this was helpful.

KernelLabs's picture
KernelLabs
Thu, 05/28/2015 - 09:26

Uh...

Unable to understand Vh-Ara-Develo answer... There's no "Captacha" or "Captcha" module in MD Alpine.

I have the same problem: ugly white margin on mobile devices, visible on PC when selecting text and sliding like a mouse drag and drop to the right on Chrome.

Can't figure what element is doing that

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 05/30/2015 - 05:46

Hi KernelLabs, 

Please try this way: in .home, add following css

#views-slideshow-bxslider-1.views-slideshow-bxslider li img(
max-width: 100%;
)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.