Buttons Aren't Displayed Correctly In IE

elvizzi's picture
elvizzi
Sun, 11/16/2014 - 15:10
Buttons Aren't Displayed Correctly In IE

I've tested IE 11 and IE 10 (I don't have anything older), and the pretty blue buttons with hover effects aren't working. Instead I see just hyper links for the portfolio button, standard form submit button for the contact form, and nothing at all for the single button parallax. The header button is present, but the hover effect isn't working. I'm just now catching this, because I primarily use Chrome, but unfortunately a large percentage of the population primarily use IE. I thought maybe it was my implementation, but I checked the demo and it exhibits the same behavior.

Anyway way we can get this fixed? Maybe with some custom CSS overrides?

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 11/16/2014 - 23:00

Hi,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We check and see the problem
We are going to fix it and respond you asap!

Regards,

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 12/01/2014 - 05:54

Hi,
Please add this following code at the bottom of file style.css for the IE error
.btn-new span[data-hover] {
background: #0098f9;
color: #fff;
border: 0;
padding: 10px 15px;
box-shadow: none;
text-transform: uppercase;
}
.btn-new span input[type="submit"] {
margin-top: 50px;
background: #0098f9;
color: #fff;
border: 0;
padding: 10px 15px;
box-shadow: none;
text-transform: uppercase;
}

elvizzi's picture
elvizzi
Thu, 12/11/2014 - 20:00

Thanks, that helped! However in IE the first button on the home page still doesn't have the hover animation and the button on the Single Button parallax doesn't display the button text...just a small blue box.

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 12/12/2014 - 23:05

Hi,
Please add the code below at the bottom of file style.css

.btn-new span[data-hover] {font-size: 14px;}

(About the hover animation, it can not work on IE. We are trying but if you have any idea or suggestion, please feel free to tell us. It would be really appreciated)

Regards,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.