header lines

freakick's picture
freakick
Tue, 11/04/2014 - 10:30
header lines

I apologize if this has been asked before. I am new to this theme, but not new to Drupal.
Most of the work I have done in Drupal has been more simplistic.

We have a home page, the first page that loads when we go to the url.
When we go to this url, the first images starts loading and playing which is working great.

However, on this page, if we had a header it would be wrapped in some lines.
This is the center header text, and for this one page, we'd like to remove those lines because we have no header text.

How can I go into the content, structure, or appearance and remove these lines?

I can seem them in the page source, so I was looking into the content or template for where I could remove these lines especially for this front page.

Thanks very much for any help!

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 11/04/2014 - 21:56

Hi,
Could you please send us some screenshots of the problem?

freakick's picture
freakick
Thu, 11/06/2014 - 17:47

Not sure  how I would go about uploading an image into this comment.  

Under the shield is a set of 4 lines, the HTML for those 4 lines is:

<li><div class="section-title text-center"><div class="hidden-xs"><span class="line big"></span><span></span><span class="line big"></span></div><h1></h1><div class="hidden-xs"><span class="line"></span><span></span><span class="line"></span></div><p class="lead"></p></div></li>

Not for every page do we want to hide these lines, but definitely for this front-page we do.

Freakick Home Page

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 11/09/2014 - 22:52

Hi,
Thank you for your patience!
Please check your email

Regards,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.